How to schedule an appointment:
If you have already pre-registered for an appointment, click the Telemed button below and enter your confirmation code and date of birth.
Your confirmation code will be a six digit alphanumeric string, such as ZTPCCS.
If you do not have a confirmation code, you can preregister and receive one below:
Requirements for Testing
To participate in Telemed testing, you will need access to:
A desktop or laptop computer with webcam and microphone
An unopened BinaxNow test kit
A government issued ID
Appointment Scheduling Instructions:
1. Enter your confirmation code and date of birth
2. Confirm details entered upon initial registration
3. Upload a photograph of your ID
4. Select your test location and desired time slot
5. Receive appointment confirmation message
Appointment Participation Instructions:
Before your appointment begins:
Login to the Telemed portal using your original confirmation code and date of birth.
Wash your hands
Have your ID and unopened test kit available
Explore the different types of testing and current CDC guidelines on who should get tested.